Please note: mask policy updated July 12. (see #6 below)
How we are looking forward to Sundays: As we care for one another, even in a time like this, we are making known the manifold wisdom of God.
• Our attitude in gathering is with no regrets, that is, no broken/hurt relationships.
• Our attitude in gathering is to remember that we are easing our way back into things.
• Our attitude in gathering is to remember that this is temporary.
• Our attitude in gathering is to remember that this is a most wonderful opportunity.
And so for Sunday… Calvary Community Church is taking several precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. If for any reason you are not feeling well, stay at home. If you have a fever, stay at home.
2. If for any reason you are just not yet ready to gather together, that is okay. The service is currently live-streamed and recorded to YouTube. Additional platforms will be available soon.
3. We will be using the main double doors (front of the building, facing Clague Road) for entering/ exiting the building. The doors will be propped open. A greeter (one of our deacons) will be there for just one reason: to greet you. The windows in the sanctuary and the front double doors will remain open during our service to increase airflow and ventilation.
4. Hand sanitizer is located on the information table in the foyer and in the sanctuary.
5. The sanctuary is arranged with social distancing in view. You still have the freedom to sit where you choose.
6. Masks: New as of July 12: Following the guidelines from the State of Ohio, and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, masks will be required inside the church for everyone age 10 and over. According to the guidelines, officiants are exempt so our pastor will not be wearing a mask while preaching, and the worship team will not wear them while leading.
7. We encourage abstaining from hugging, shaking hands.
8. The offering plate will be located as you enter the sanctuary/exit the sanctuary. (Online giving is available here.)
9. Children’s Church and nursery will be available.
10. The worship order for Sunday will be published at this blog on Saturdays with a link to download and/or print the worship guide.
11. We will be singing for a shorter amount of time, and all of the singing will be at the end of the service.
12. The building is thoroughly cleaned each week.